Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tablecloth for my Grandma

Finished!




Pattern: 56. Orapihlaja-liina by Neovius
Needles: 2 mm
Yarn: Novita Virkkauslanka
Consumption: about 20 g
For: My Grandma


WIPs:

FOs:

  • Eeva Haavisto's Kotka mittens for my Sister M
  • Felted mittens for my Sister S
  • Orapihlaja-liina for my Grandma <3

Plans:
  • Socks, maybe two pairs if I have enough time for my DH2B <3>
  • What to do for my Dad?
  • Some kinda footies for my Grandma <3>
  • A version of Selbu modern or something like that for my MIL2B (mother-in-law to be, etc. below)
  • Something nice (not knitted?) for my FIL2B
  • A scarf for my BIL2B L
  • Some kinda mittens for my BIL2B O?
  • Something nice to my friend and my premier bridesmaid JP
  • Something nice to Jussis bestman HP
  • Something nice to my secondary bridesmaid AL

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP