Saturday, November 8, 2008

A good day

Me and Jussi went to "the big city" today. I actually drove myself! I was terrified, but no one got hurt or anything. :D

First, we got my wedding ring. Oh my gosh. It's more beautiful than I even remembered! Here is a peek:



The first one (down) is my engagement ring, the diamond ring is my wedding ring and the last is Jussi's engagement ring. It's there because when we have our very first baby, we'll buy a ring just like our engagement rings to complete the combination. Perfect! <3

Then, we went to a fabric store. As you remember, I'm going to sew this bed cover. Here's the design:



I bought all the fabrics I need. Tomorrow I must wash them, because they shrink (5-8 %). Then I need to iron them. And finally, I'm able to cut snippets. And on Monday, I sew. A lot. Fun!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP