Sunday, October 26, 2008

To do for Christmas

It's that time of the year again... Got to start planning already!

  • Paradoxical Mittens for my DH2B <3 I'm still thinking something else too...
  • Some kinda socks for my Mom
  • Some kinda socks for my Dad
  • Some kinda mittens for my Sister M
  • Either Aili Mittens or Tsahkal Mittens for my Sister S
  • A version of Selbu modern for my MIL2B (mother-in-law to be, etc. below)
  • Some kinda socks for my FIL2B
  • Some kinda socks for my BIL2B L
  • Some kinda mittens for my BIL2B O
  • Some kinda footies for my Grandma <3
  • Something nice to my friend and my premier bridesmaid JP
  • Something nice to Jussis bestman HP
  • Something nice to my secondary bridesmaid AL
  • Something nice to our wedding helpers AR and PR
Okay. I just MIGHT get a little busy. I love Christmas. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP