Monday, February 1, 2010

WIP: 362 Blanket and some other stuff

So, the blanket's doing well. I've finished 36 blocks... only 326 to go...!

So, me and my husband got a great weekend. It's kinda sad that my life is now all about waiting. In Sunday evening, when he returns to Parolannummi, I start waiting Friday evening when he gets back. At least I've got plenty of time to knit.

There's been virtually no progress with my Kainuun kukkalapaset-mittens. I've started a mohair slipover (Moda 5/2009), and I've been knitting the blanket. The slipover doens't really look like a slipover now, so no photos. But here's the blanket:


Now, back to my needles.

Oh, and by the way: I didn't buy any yarn during January, wow!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP