Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last FO of 2009: Crocheted Scarf

Yesterday I started and finished the last project this year. I didn't have a spesific pattern, I just... Crocheted. Every row is made of a different colour, and the colours and the striping are designed by my dear husband :) I made this one for him. <3



Pattern: Improvised
Hook: 5 mm
Yarn: Leftover Novita 7 Veljestä
Consumption: 180 g



In the year 2009 I've knitted or crocheted 7385 g of yarn away from my stash. I haven't counted how much yarn I've bought, but the number is around... too many kilos.

My stash is now 23995 g, but I need to measure them again - it's been a while since I weighed them, and my scale wasn't one of the most accurate ones.


Thanks to all my readers, and a happy new year 2010!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP