Saturday, November 14, 2009

FO: Palmikkosukat

I've finally finished something. I'm having a LITTLE hurry with my Xmas presents...



Pattern: Palmikkosukat by Novita (@Ravelry)
Needles: 3½ mm
Yarn: Novita 7 Veljestä
Consumption: 120 g



I've bought yarn, by the way. Novita Puro was only 2,70€/skein, so I bought. 6 of them. And, I found this nice brown yarn from Lidl (don't know if it's really good, but it was cheap) and I bought it too. 4 skeins 6,99€. That makes a total of 10 skeins à 50 g = 500 g.

And! Today my husband and I are going to Tampereen Kädentaitomessut (handicraft fair), yippee! I hope I won't buy too much yarn... I simply don't seem to have enough time to consume it! And Xmas... I have to knit to OTHERS before I can start to knit to myself again. Phew. It's hard to be a knitter... :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP