Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mystery Sock ´09!

Mmm, finally! And for once I'm on time! The first clue was published in 1st October, and I found it the 2nd!

SPOILER ALERT! If you DON'T want to see the Mystery Sock before you have knitted it yourself, DON'T LOOK! ;)

By the way, I bought yarn yesterday. AGAIN. This time I want to knit a hoodie, and I needed to buy 750 g of Novita 7 Veljestä. And another skein of Novita Nalle aloevera + jojoba for this Mystery KAL. :)

Pattern: Mystery Sock '09 (@ravelry)
Needles: 3 mm (fingers crossed that they aren't too big..!)
Yarn: Novita Nalle aloevera + jojoba

Clue 1:



2 comments:

berenike October 3, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

oh busy you! the beginning of the mystery sock looks very nice (and you've chosen a good colour!) it's also quite nice you've been adding to your yarn stash :D

Katja October 4, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

It was fast to knit despite the fact it has 64 sts... And I love the yarn! Novita Nalle + aloevera and jojoba. Let's see if it has any good effects as the name promises :P

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP