Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow!

Can you imagine, that yesterday was the LAST DAY OF MY UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS? What! 2,5 years and FINALLY! Though I do have the matriculation exams (starting tomorrow) and 3 revision exams, but still! Anything new won't be teached!

And. The shrug from Novita is doing quite well. I finished the first sleeve, only one to go! And I started the ribbed collar. Looking good!

I decided not to buy new yarn for a while. I have tons (well, 17 kilos) of yarn, and I just can't get rid of it! (by knitting, I could sell or give them away but I won't). The only problem is that I have quite a little yarn of same color; it makes knitting bigger things (like sweaters) difficult. Could life be any more complicated..?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP