Friday, April 11, 2008

Tästä lähtee/Here it goes

Heipsan taas pitkästä aikaa! Oon kyllä neulonut ja muuta, mutta en oo paljoo kerinny koneella istumaan koeviikon takia :/ mutta nyt. Pitää alkaa kirjoittamaan englanniksi, jotta Ravelryssä ymmerrettäisiin mua (tai siis postauksiani) :D Tekee hyvää mullekin alkaa käyttää englantia. :)

Hello again! Long time no see :) I've been knitting and so, but I haven't got that much time to spend on my pc because of the exams I'm having. :/ But now. I have to start to write in English so that everyone in Ravelry would understand me too (or my postings here) :D And sure, it will do just good to use my English.

Anyway, this blog has never been like for others, I mean I have a blog to organize my doings and show pics of my new works. And I suppose not quite many has the time or anything to read my other postings. I'm sure that the pics tell more than words :D So maybe it would be better to start posting in English. If someone's interested, he/she reads. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP